- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half & half
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few drops of food coloring (optional)
- Marshmallows for topping
- In a large pot, add milk and half-and-half, and heat over medium heat until steamy but not boiling.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips. Continue stirring until chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is creamy.
- Stir in food coloring and extracts. Stir until smooth. Serve warm with marshmallow on top.