Try this Seared Scallops with Dragon Fruit Salsa recipe and reap the benefits of this super fruit:
- 1 dragon fruit, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 large scallops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet on medium high heat and pan sear the scallops until golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes on each side).
- In a separate bowl, combine the dragon fruit, lemon juice, and chopped chives.
- Top the scallops with the dragon fruit salsa and serve.
Put the dragon fruit in the fridge for a few hours and allow it to get very cold. This will allow you to dice it finely.